BRAND STRATEGY INTERN FOR EVÉRLAND CPH
We’re looking for a bright and sweet person to join our Strategy team. It’ll be loads of fun and learning.
What You’ll Be Doing Here
- You’ll get to work with leading international consumer brands.
- You’ll work with data collection, positioning, idea generation and communication.
- You’ll get hands-on experience and professional feedback in a flexible process that ensures you learn and develop with us.
- You’ll be part of a cross-disciplinary team that also includes designers and client managers, where you’ll get creative and concrete with brand strategy.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have an analytical mindset and can filter the fluff to discover insights that move brands and people.
- You write clear and concise, both in Danish or English.
- You are driven and curious and want to evolve with our growing team.
- You’re currently studying a relevant topic and can do a full-time internship from October 2022 and for at least 10 weeks.
Welcome to EVÉRLAND
EVÉRLAND is a strategic design agency working globally out of Scandinavia. Our clients include REMA 1000, Carlsberg, Danone, GP Batteries, Toms, Tindle and Orkla Foods.
We partner with brand owners across the world to define and design market leaders – and those with the ambition to become one. Brands that want to be loved by many and liked by all.
We’re 45 people at our office in Copenhagen. We love our profession and believe work should rhyme with fun. We take our jobs seriously but not always ourselves.
We are part of Kontrapunkt Group.
Are You the One?
Please send your resume and CV to Senior Brand Strategist Frederik Sommer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB! We’ll be conducting interviews ongoing.