CREATIVE ARTWORKER AND PHOTOGRAPHER FOR EVÉRLAND OSLO
Looking for an adventure and want to spark happiness?! EVERLAND is looking for an ambitious and skilled creative artworker with a passion for photography to join our cross-Scandinavian team and newly established office at Factory Tøyen in Oslo.
Besides a passion for consumer brands and strategic design, you probably have a technical background, have been working with design and finalisation of packaging for several years and have experience with photography, either professionally or as a hobby.
Your role will be part turning design sketches into well-thought-out artworks, and part developing a food photography set-up at our location. But expect a lot of problem-solving, line extensions, photo editing and designing as well.
We expect you to
- Be passionate about finalisation, packaging and all it contains
- Have experience with photography or a passion in the field you wish to explore further
- Have an eye for details and understand the importance of consistency
- Independently solve line extensions and various creative assignments
- Take responsibility for artwork delivery and have a ‘first time right’ approach
- Have an understanding of print processes
Norwegian native and English-speaking are preferred.
What you can expect from us
- To become part of Scandinavia’s global brand and design agency. Competing with the best internationally, and designing for people, popularity and positive impact!
- To be part of a +40-person diverse team of designers, artworkers, brand strategists, creative writers, project managers working with the coolest consumer brands
- The opportunity to be part of establishing and growing a new office in Oslo and set your mark on our culture and approach
The job is full time and will be compensated with a fair salary package, pension, insurance and benefits.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com. Make sure to write “Artworker” in the subject line of your email.
Interviews will be held on-going and the start date is ASAP.
EVERLAND is Scandinavia’s global consumer brand and design agency. We help simplify and amplify to define and design brands with clarity, charisma and craft. We work with clients in all corners of the consumer goods industry, from big FMCGs such as Carlsberg (incl. Ringnes), Danone, Rema 1000 (Norway and Denmark) to entrepreneurial start-ups like TiNDLE, La Vie, Læsk and deCure.
We are an independent and partner-led agency that was established in 2018 as a spin-off from our sister agency Kontrapunkt, in which we made up the ‘FMCG team’ for nearly 15 years. Over the past three years, we have worked with clients in 17 countries, doubled in size and recently expanded into offices in both Oslo and Stockholm.